You're invited to join us for a free online screening of the revolutionary documentary, 2040, followed by a fireside chat with a panel of local sustainability experts.
Watch the documentary (which explores the future we could create if we embraced the best climate solutions available today) online first, anytime from now until September 16th.
Then, from 7 - 8:30pm on the 16th, get cosy, grab some snacks, and join us - from the comfort of your own home, for an online fireside chat, where we'll explore the film, share ideas, and unpack how, together, we can act on climate change.
Our panel of sustainability experts includes:
- Tesh Randall (Co-Founder - Raglan Food Co)
- Jennifer Nickel (Councillor - Waikato Regional Council)
- Simon Thomson (Regenerative Agriculture, Sustainability and Permaculture Expert)
- Aaron Barnsdall (Trustee - Sanctuary Mountain Maungatautari)
- Hannah Huggan (Rangatahi Voices)
- And more (to be announced)!
Click here to stream the documentary before the 16th.
Click here to secure your free ticket to the fireside chat. The Zoom link for the online chat will be emailed to you.